Office Phone Number on Personal Mobile phone? It is now POSSIBLE!
There is no question that businesses after the pandemic will continue to look very different than they did before the Covid-19 virus came into the picture. Some reports claim, only a very little percentage of businesses expect a full return to their offices when the pandemic is over.
With these, experts predict that the reality of future work will look a little more hybrid where employees might split their time working between the office and at home. Some businesses also allow their employees to a flexible work arrangement which means some teams may work in the office while others work fully remotely.
But do you know what happens to your business calls when you or your employees are out of the office?
It’s good catching up on messages but what happens when that prospective client you’ve been chasing for months decides to call but you’re out of the office? Can you afford to take the chance that they’ll still be willing to talk business when you get back? Do you worry that they’ll go straight to your competitors who were available to take their call?
Switching a call from your desk phone to your other mobile devices when you’re out, can solve these problems.
Cloud Phone is a complete communications service for your business. It provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities via an easy-to-use web portal. The service allows you to easily integrate your business mobiles with your fixed lines. This means, your callers will only need to dial one number to reach your desk phone & mobile phone simultaneously.
If you or your employees are regularly out of the office, you will never have to worry about missing those important calls. With a simple click of a mouse, you can tell the system where you want the calls sent to your desk, your mobile, or even a colleague.
The features and benefits of using one number integrated into your phones, PCs, and mobile devices are:
Multiple locations & distributed workers – one company number
- Build your business behind one branded phone number.
- Eliminate the need for separate telephone systems and expenses for different locations.
- Make every option and feature available to mobile employees and satellite offices to deliver the full power of your system to your whole team.
- Customize settings, including greetings and call handling rules, for every department, extension, and voicemail box in your company. No time-consuming, technical experts required.
Consolidate your entire account on one simplified bill
- RingCentral deducts minutes for all calls directly from your company’s RingCentral account, so doing the math takes way less number crunching.
- Unify your message management. If you delete a voice message from your online account, it will also be deleted from your phone and Softphone.
- Review your company call logs for accurate tracking, detailed metrics, and billing. You can access staff calling patterns and enjoy convenient accounting analysis.
Get instant notifications for every call and fax
- Configure your system to deliver instant notifications by text message or email, for every call and fax.
- Have voice and fax message attachments delivered directly to your inbox, so you can respond to messages well informed and in a timely manner.
Integrate your desk phone, smartphone, computer, and phone system to deliver combined functionality whether you’re at your desk, on the road, or in a meeting.
We hope the above information is useful to you, if you would like assistance in understanding your best options or would like to find out how a Cloud phone could improve your business, then please contact us on 1300 337 984 and one of our team would be happy to help.