Can you wipe sensitive information from your devices remotely if you lose it?
Recent sophisticated attacks have carried cyber security to the forefront of discussion of the effects it brought to businesses around the world. The degree of threat that exists for businesses of all sizes in the present current cyber security scene has never been more prominent and with these trend we expect to see continues growth of business being hit by cyber attack.
The continued ransomware campaigns, spear phishing, and other high-profile attacks continue to highlight the need for an advanced and comprehensive cybersecurity strategy. Overtime, Microsoft has invested heavily in the security domain enabling businesses to mitigate the effects of the evolving threat landscape and empower them to succeed in the new norm of daily cyber-attacks. Their cloud-based solution Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security is a smart mobility management and security platform which helps protect and safeguard businesses and allows employees to work in new and flexible ways.
Since most of the business today operate in a mobile-first world, businesses want 24/7 seamless accessibility to their data and systems. Employees are also increasingly getting their work completed in mix of devices and applications. With all the benefits this modern mobile world brings, businesses find it hard to managed and secure their data and all the devices their employees use. Microsoft EM+S integrates Mobile Application (MAM), Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Identity and Access Management with the security solutions and threat management you need for your business to protect and secure your information.
The Key Components of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security are:
|Azure Active Directory
|Identity and access management Solution
|Azure Information Protection
|Data Protection Solution
|Mobile Application and Mobile Device Management Solution
|Microsoft Cloud App Security
|Risk Assessment and Analytics of Cloud Applications
|Microsoft Advance Threat Analytics
|Cybersecurity and Risk Management Solution
|Azure Advance Threat Protection
|Identify, Detect and Investigate Advanced Threats
Azure Active Directory
It is a universal platform that protect your business by managing and securing identities. It offers:
- Single sign-on which simplifies access to your apps anywhere
- Identity-driven security which helps safeguard and govern your users
- Let’s you engage with internal and external users more securely
- It’s easier to integrate identity to apps and services with developer tools
Azure Information Protection
Control and help secure email, records, and delicate information that you share outside your business. From simple characterization to embedded labels and permissions, improve information security consistently with Azure Information Protection—regardless of where it’s stored or who it is shared.
- Classifying data based on sensitivity. With Azure Information Protection you can configure policies to classify, label and protect your data based on its sensitivity. It is fully automatic which is based on user or on recommendations.
- Protecting data at all times. It will remain protected regardless of where it is stored or who it is shared with.
- Add visibility and control. The powerful logging and reporting tool can monitor and analyse as well as track activities on shared data. It can also revoked accessed if necessary.
- Collaborate more securely with others. Sharing data is safe with co-workers, customers as well as partners. You can define who can access the data and restrict what users do with it – view, edit, forward, not print.
- Ease of use. Data classification and protection controls can be integrated in Microsoft Office and other common applications.
- Deployment and management flexibility. Help ensure your data is protected whether in on-premises or cloud. You have the flexibility to pick how your encryption keys are managed, including Bring Your Own Key (BYOK) and Hold Your Own Key (HYOK) options.
Microsoft Intune is your modern, cloud-based application and device management that exceptionally builds your workers’ productivity and efficiency while giving you the security that you need. It features:
- Mobile Application Management. Publish, arrange, and update mobile applications on enrolled and unenrolled devices, and secure or remove application related corporate information.
- Mobile Device Management. Enrol corporate and personal devices to provision settings, implement compliance, and ensure your business data is protected.
- Advanced Microsoft Office 365 data protection. Extend the security and management capabilities across your users, applications, devices and data while saving a rich and beneficial end-user experience.
Microsoft Cloud App Security
Microsoft Cloud App security is a multimode Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) which provide a visibility and control over data travel and refined analytics to identify and eliminate cyber threats across all your cloud services.
CASB provides security and monitoring of activity between users, cloud applications and implements data and security policies.
Microsoft Cloud App Security works by giving you visibility to all the files from your connected applications. Once MCAS is connected to applications, it scans all the files and stored in your cloud storage (e.g OneDrive). Once files are modified, Cloud App Security rescans to verify there is no threat attached in the files.
Microsoft Advance Threat Analytics
This solution can help you detect suspicious activity happening in your data right away. Analyze and identify normal and suspicious user or device behaviour with the built-in intelligence of this solution. Reduce risk of damage in real-time with the Advanced Threat Analytics.
- Detect threats fast. Behavioral analytics help you react quickly with self-learning, advanced, ready-to-analyze intelligence.
- Adapt as fast as your attackers. Rely on continually updated learning that adapts to the changing nature of your users and business.
- Focus on only important events. Review the attack timeline for a clear, convenient view of suspicious activity or persistent threats.
- Reduce false positive fatigue. Receive alerts only after suspicious activities are contextually aggregated and verified.
- Prioritize and plan next steps. Get recommendations for investigation and remediation of each suspicious activity.
Azure Advance Threat Protection
Azure Advance Threat Protection (ATP) is a cloud-based security solution that detects and investigates advanced attacks on premise and in the cloud.
- Monitor users, entity behavior, and activities with learning-based analytics
- Protect user identities and credentials stored in Active Directory
- Identify and investigate suspicious user activities and advanced attacks throughout the kill chain
- Provide clear incident information on a simple timeline for fast triage
Azure ATP is designed to provide only the relevant and most important security threats in real-time. A seamless integration with Windows Defender can provide another layer of enhanced security by additional detection and detection against advanced persistent threats on your operating system.
Motionwave Technologies can provide more information on how Microsoft Enterpirise Mobility + Security can help your business stay secure and protected from cyber attack. To know the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Security E3 pricing and Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Security E5 pricing call us at 1300 337 984 for reliable security software solutions. Get in touch with us for free consultation to know how you can improve your security for business.